|Wed 17th February 2021||N/A||TBC|
|Wed 18th November 2020||7.00 pm||Teams|
|Wed 30th September 2020||7.00 pm||Zoom|
|Wed 17th June 2020||N/A||The Council Chamber|| |
Committee Terms of Reference
- The Committee will comprise of up to 5 (but not fewer than 3) Members.
- Where the Mayor or Deputy Mayor choose not to be a members of the committee they are non-voting ex-officio members.
- The quorum of the Committee shall be 3 Members.
- The Committee shall undertake the following role and functions:
- To determine all the resource requirements of the council and make recommendations to the council. Resources include finances, land and property, employees and contractors;
- To issue, vary and terminate employment contracts.
- To oversee statutory employment related issues including pensions health & safety and disciplinary and grievance procedures
- To recommend to the council an annual budget and precept;
- To regularly monitor income and expenditure and to make any recommendations to the council.
- To approve short-term (less than 13 months) investment of balances.
- The Committee may delegate any of its functions to an officer of the Town Council.