|Wed 15th June 2022||7.00 pm||The Council Chamber|
|Wed 21st September 2022||7.00 pm||The Council Chamber|
|Wed 7th December 2022||7.00 pm||The Council Chamber|
|Wed 15th March 2023||7.00 pm||The Council Chamber|
Chairman: Cllr Ian Perry
Deputy Chairman: Cllr Tim Nelson
Committee Terms of Reference
- The Committee will comprise of up to 6 (but not fewer than 3) Members.
- Where the Mayor or Deputy Mayor choose not to be a members of the committee they are non-voting ex-officio members.
- The quorum of the Committee shall be 3 Members.
- The Committee shall undertake the following role and functions:
- To determine all the resource requirements of the council and make recommendations to the council. Resources include finances, land and property, employees and contractors;
- To issue, vary and terminate employment contracts.
- To oversee statutory employment related issues including pensions health & safety and disciplinary and grievance procedures
- To recommend to the council an annual budget and precept;
- To regularly monitor income and expenditure and to make any recommendations to the council.
- To approve short-term (less than 13 months) investment of balances.
- To incur and authorise expenditure not otherwise delegated to another committee or an employee.
- The Committee may delegate any of its functions to an officer of the Town Council.
Reviewed at a meeting of the Town Council held on Wednesday 11th May 2022 Minute TC/08/22-23