|Wed 21st April 2021||N/A||TBC|
|Wed 20th January 2021||N/A||TBC|
|Thu 24th September 2020||7.00 pm||Zoom|
|Wed 15th July 2020||N/A||Zoom|
Committee Terms of Reference
- The Committee will comprise at least 3 councillor Members.
- Where the Mayor or Deputy Mayor choose not to be a members of the committee they are non-voting ex-officio members.
- The quorum of the Committee shall be 3 Members or 1/3 of membership whichever is the greatest.
- The Committee shall undertake the following role and functions:
- Keep under review the policies and procedures for the effective management of the Cemetery;
- Keep under review the policies and procedures for the effective management of the Town Council owned Allotments.
- Keep under review the policies and procedures for the effective management of the recreation and amenity areas.
- Keep under review the policies and procedures for the effective management of the Town Council Christmas lighting display.
- Approve the virement of funds between items in the budget listed under the headings of Cemetery, Recreation & Amenities and Allotments;
- Recommend to the Full Town Council for inclusion in the draft budget, additional budget items that are related to Leisure & Environmental Services matters;
- Identify physical enhancements that could help in improving the tourist and visitor offer and collect and collate evidence to support proposed courses of action.
- The committee may delegate any or all of its functions to an officer of the Town Council.
- The committee may, subject to at least an annual review, co-opt non-councillors to the committee in an advisory capacity provided the committee does not exceed 12 members (they will have voting rights within the limits advised by NALC in its Legal Topic Note No 9).
- The Committee may form sub-committees or working groups, in an advisory capacity, for individual issues that have a limited life-span.